Was about time for a new update
- Tsunacon 2015
- Elf Fantasy Fair 2015 (Haarzuilens)
- Kunstgein Atelierroute Nieuwegein 2015
- Animecon 2015 (Unconfirmed)
- Abunai 2015 (Unconfirmed)
People who do commissions (go commission them!):
If you like Sailor Moon and like to create your own Sailor Senshi, you can use the generator SailorX!
Whoa, talk about a long while since the last update! I do apologise and in fact... it will just be headlines/bullets/short stuff anyway... superbusy and I don't like beating around the bush
- I opened my own studio! That means I can now give workshops/courses and lectures
Or just have a place where me and my friends can be artsy. Or I can help out people who need a temporary place for arts, for example for school or so. There's lotsa parking space, public transit within walking distance (in the weekend a bit further away >_<) and easy to reach by bike.
- I moved out of my own home and back into the home of my parents. I know a lot of people 'Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!' but please, don't! This is GOOD news! Now I don't have to struggle about paying rent any more (which I hardly could ever since I lost my job), I could open up the studio (which is about 1/4th of the rent of my old home) AND, most important, I can start saving up money so I can one day get a place for me and my love. So, please, this is HAPPY news
Trust me, a lot of stress is now gone.
- Because the stress is slowly ebbing away, I hope to be able to draw and write again. Or at least draw something else than Shampoo. I love drawing her, as it makes a certain someone very happy, but you could see it as easy-result-and-keep-my-skills-more-or-less-in-shape. And don't worry, I will STILL draw Shampoo. Just other stuff as well.
- And in very short: last year I lost my job, found a new one, but it's only temporary, till prettymuch around June 2015. This means I probably will have to start looking for a new job soon again (knowing the current market). That thought also caused a lot of stress (since unemployment-income wouldn't cover rent), which is now less as well since I don't have to worry about rent any more. It still causes stress because, well, I don't like to collect unemployment benefit. It makes me feel like I'm leeching from working people. I know, it's a stupid thought, but I want to carry my own weight around.
- I will also soon open an Etsy store, so I can sell some of the posters and calendars I still have. This way, people will have another way to obtain my art
And Dutchies may even pick up the art in my studio
From the things I will list, most will be: 'First come, first serve' and 'When it's gone, it's gone'. Gotta make room for my new art
Well, that was prettymuch it!! My work:
Society6 Store: society6.com/kittyocean
HVC Creatieve Handen: www.hvccreatievehanden.nl/
Cafepress: www.cafepress.com/profile/kitt…Or contact me personally!
My personal quick-list:
: My weekly webcomic Pen-i (Dutch). Currently uploading a backlog.
- Glimpse of Imagination; a DA club to unite Novelists and Illustrators
: Okúta, my webcomic, but on hiatus.
Personal page: Studio Tsunami
My novel: Forever Young
Online novel: Serenay Moon